TECHNOLOGICAL EXPERTISE, MARKETING ACUMEN.
Story of BrandLoom
it was always in the works
Digital is gaining prominence across the industry verticals. More and more companies are looking at ways to adopt it as part of their marketing strategy. As CEO or Business Head or VP-Marketing or Head-Marketing, have you come across a situation, where in:
- Your trusted, seasoned branding/advertising agency partners balk at the question of:
- How about digital / Online marketing.
- Will digital be a part of our next advertising campaign
- How do we leverage social media to connect with our consumer
- The very next day you are visited by a bunch of young agency folks, you have never seen or talked to before, claiming to be digital marketing experts.
- This teams leaves you high and dry as they simply do not understand your marketing objective or business model/strategy.
- As you trust your branding/advertising agency partner, you still decide to ask them to create an integrated marketing campaign with TV, Print, Radio, Outdoor & Digital tools or any other combination as media vehicle.
- On the day of the presentation you are presented two separate campaigns:
- A traditional media campaign, which will help you achieve your business objective by your trusted agency team.
- A digital campaign on a very different thought by a young team, which you are not able to relate with.
- That leaves you wondering how to integrate the two.
- Which does not gel with each other.
- You ask your agency to go back and figure out how to integrate the two campaigns.
If you are reading till here, I am quite sure that you have experienced such a situation.
This is exactly what I have experienced during my career as a Marketing Leader while working with several MNC’s.
This is what has prodded me to go out there, find like minded people from technology, design, marketing and analytics background to come together and start BrandLoom.
A Dream, Since my school days
I was always fascinated with advertising, there were ads, which used to leave me smiling, emotional and excited about brands. This made me pursue a career in marketing and I have thoroughly enjoyed my stint in several industries starting from consumer goods to healthcare to chemicals to apparel with a dream to start something to help brands connect with consumers.
I started gravitating towards Digital (so called Cyber marketing way back in 1999) during my studies, when I demanded my Alma mater, MDI Gurgaon to start a course on Cyber Marketing. However studying digital was one thing and usage was another. It took me several years to actually use it for a marketing campaign in 2006. For the past 10 years, I have been using it in some or other form on the job and while trying my ventures (couple of them failed during 2008-10).
Our Branding Explained: What BrandLoom Stands for
Several of my clients ask me how did we coined the word “BrandLoom”. Well we knew what we want to offer to our prospective clients. Our Mission was quite clear.
To apply Digital, Branding and Commerce capabilities to enable Startups & Brands meet Consumers needs and develop world-class skills & capabilities. Our strategy is focused on helping clients improve their operational performance, deliver their products and services more effectively & efficiently and grow their businesses in existing & new markets.
What BrandLoom Commits to its Clients
Well our mission says that all, however to put it simply BrandLoom commit to its clients that:
- We will help you make your Brand Bloom or come alive.
- We will help you weave (loom) your brand story
So how do we deliver results for clients at BrandLoom Consulting
At BrandLoom Consulting everything is driven by strategic Brand objectives. We start with Brand Essence, Brand Identity and positioning. Our team believes that if we communicate, it has to be driven by what we want to achieve. Marketing folks want to build their Brand and business. Therefore at BrandLoom Consulting we apply the following to build winning strategy:
- Marketing & Branding
- Market Research & Analytics: To develop Consumer & market insights.
Our teams members have thorough understanding of the play among all of the above. At BrandLoom Consulting we engage with our customers and their teams to strengthen digital marketing, eCommerce and brand management capabilities to build a consumer centric organisation.
We apply Consumer & Market Insight to Develop Brand Strategy and enable it with the use of Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Web & Mobile Technology to give you a headstart. To better understand this ever connected world, we use research, analytics, and creativity to gain a clear and deep understanding of the unmet consumer needs and opportunities related to brands, customers or markets, to create value for your businesses.