With a proven track record in Content Strategy & Marketing, BrandLoom is looking to further strengthen its content team.
We are looking for a talented Content Writer to create extra-ordinary landing pages, blogs, white papers, ebooks, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We are looking for someone, who is willing to challenge conventional wisdom and looking to master the digital world through online content.
The ideal candidate should be able work with client servicing, SEO, Social Media and Technology teams and take them along on the content journey. The successful candidate should have an eye for detail and commitment for perfection.
* Should be able to build content marketing campaigns basis clients business needs, competition activity and consumer trends.
* Collaborate with SEO teams to generate Content Marketing Guides and keyword phrases
* Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
* Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
* Edit content produced by other members of the team
* Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
* Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Qualifications and skills
* Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
* Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
* Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
* The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
* Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.