Video content has taken social media platforms by storm in today’s age.
Video editing is a coveted skill, and video editor is the sought-after tool.
Video marketing is replacing traditional systems of marketing.
But marketers are apprehensive about using video editors as they think it is a complicated technology, and people have to be experts to create and edit videos.
According to them, the solution is either outsourcing at whopping costs or using some other marketing strategy.
Even if someone knows how to use video editors, offline video editors are very hefty software and can only be operated by tech-savvy people.
That’s where an online video editor comes into the picture; they allow you to edit videos on browsers directly.
These online video editors function the same as offline video editors and are compatible with different devices.
This article will look at the 5 best online video editors that are also beginner-friendly.
Best 5 Online Video Editors
InVideo is a great online video editor to create presentations, social media videos, music videos or YouTube intro, and much more. It is a beginner-friendly online video editor that will help you edit professional videos in no time.
It comes with all the features to produce the best professional videos, from templates and premium stock footage to user-friendly interfaces.
Cost- $30/month billed annually
- 5000+ customizable templates
- 12M+ Royalty free images and clips from sites such as Pexels, Shutterstock and Pixabay
- Automated text to speech
- Voiceovers can be directly recorded on browsers
- Presets like palettes, logos, and fonts even for free users
- User-friendly tools, like to cut, trim, crop, or combine clips
- No InVideo watermark even for free users
- Up to 100GB cloud storage
- 24/7 live chat support
- Video duration capped at 15 minutes
Wave.video is an outstanding online video editor to customize your templates and edit footage. There is a vast range of editing options: you can add photos and clips and change layouts and overlays. This video editor is quite simple to get used to.
The best feature of this video editor is that you can edit the same video for different social media platforms simultaneously. This saves you a lot of time.
The free subscription is also an excellent place to start your video editing journey. You can access 2M+ royalty-free images and clips, and 5 video embeds with the free plan.
Cost- $24/month billed annually
- Customizable templates
- 600+ templates
- 10M+ royalty-free images and videos
- Auto-generated voice overs and captions
- Share videos directly from the site
- Up to 30 minutes long video edits in the paid version
- Video editing is capped at 15 seconds in the free version
- Cannot download HD or MP4 videos in the free version
- More expensive than some other online video editors
Clipchamp is one of the best and popular online video editors that offers quite a few tools to edit your videos.
You can either choose to work with your footage or customize existing templates.
The bonus for this online video editor is that it also works as a converter, compressor, and webcam recorder.
Furthermore, the picture-in-picture feature lets you overlay videos, images, and slideshows in a project.
These miscellaneous functions make it the best video editor for creating tutorials or recording games.
In addition, you can use transitions and filters, which will help create the best-edited videos.
Although it is an advanced video editor, it is easy to use as it is highly intuitive and has simple functions, and you can get started with it in no time.
Cost- $27/month billed annually
- Has a highly intuitive interface
- Easy to use functions like crop, rotation, trimming
- You can also apply filters and speed control to your videos.
- Confidentiality is a perk of this video editor. All the editing happens on the browser, and even Clipchamp employees don’t have access to your videos unless you give permission.
- The different aspect ratios make them suitable for various social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- A large variety of customizable templates, stock photos, footage, and audio clips are available.
- Footage can be uploaded directly from the phone.
- You can directly share edited videos to Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox in a single step from the cloud storage.
- You can directly share edited videos on YouTube
- WeVideo does not limit exports to a certain number of videos but a specific time limit. This is especially beneficial for influencers who publish several videos of concise duration.
- You can only download videos in a 480p resolution in the free plan, which is a drawback when HD videos are the norm.
- Limited fonts and overlays.
- Video compression is only available in paid versions.
WeVideo functions like a traditional video editor, and there is a learning curve for first-time users.
It is power-packed with features that include stock footage and audio, green screen, slow motion, simultaneous screen, and webcam recording, along with the basic trimming and splitting functions.
In addition, it is a well-integrated video editor where you can upload your music, video, and photos from Google Drive, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook, etc.
This online video editor is designed for educational and business use.
Cost- $29.99/month billed annually
- Unlimited cloud storage.
- You can add text templates and apply filters to your videos.
- Can produce videos in 720p and 4K resolution.
- No capping on video duration (only for the paid versions).
- There is an option to export audio separately.
- Packed with features like green screen and webcam recording.
- There is a vast collection of commercially licensed video and audio clips, pictures, and templates.
- Customizable templates.
- No watermark.
- The layout is not beginner-friendly.
- Minimal ready-to-use templates available, that too only for the paid plans.
- Free plants have limited features and no access to stock footage.
Adobe Spark offers basic video editing features with customizable templates and lets you produce your video from scratch.
You can easily create video stories, graphics, flyers, collages, and other visual content with this online video editor.
In addition, you can directly upload custom images from your computer or cloud storage.
There are also many background music options and video templates, and you can also record voice overs.
You can also access some limited stock materials for free under the Creative Commons license. This online video editor is an excellent option for businesses and influencers.
Cost- $9.99/month billed monthly
- 47000+ templates are available on the site.
- Access to royalty-free pictures and audio clips.
- Easy and intuitive interface.
- No watermark.
- Videos can be customized with brand logos, colors, fonts, and styles.
- You can directly share videos across social media platforms.
- Most of the features are inaccessible without a subscription.
- Limited ready-to-use video templates.
- No stock videos.
- Limited audio library.
- Video duration is capped at only 30 seconds for free users.
FlexClip is a free simple, yet powerful web-based video maker that creates marketing videos and family stories in minutes.
Key features of FlexClip:
- Online-based platform and easy to use
- Rich animated elements about the dynamic text, overlays, widgets, logos, etc.
- Millions of royalty-free media resources.
- Comprehensive and powerful video editing tool for video and music trimming, image adjusting, aspect ratio changing, effects, voiceover, and watermark adding.
- Built-in screen/webcam recorder.
You can check more details of FlexClip here: https://www.flexclip.com
We looked at the best 5 online video editors available in the market.
You can choose the video editor which suits you the best according to your needs and requirements.
This article aims to present online video editors at par with offline video editors without being too heavy on the computer.
Entrepreneurs and influencers are shifting to online video editors for all their professional videos because offline video editors consume a significant share of space on computers.
Moreover, some online video editors are integrated with social media platforms, allowing you to share your final edited videos directly on social media and, hence, particularly useful for content creators and influencers.
If you are a startup and are aware of the benefits of video marketing, then this is your cue to start on this journey.
We have shared some of the best beginner and user-friendly online video editors to help even a novice produce professional videos with a breeze. So which video editor did you like the best?