Build Impression with Reviews from the Web
- 15th September 2016
- Posted by: Avinash Chandra
- Category: Digital Marketing
Take advantage of Google’s new feature in Local Knowledge Panels
To help its users get a better understanding of options by another feedback Google has introduced a new feature called “Review from the Web“. This new feature for local businesses will help you Build your Impression with Reviews from the Web by showcasing user-generated reviews, along with reviews by critics directly in the search results.
Google will be adding this panel “Reviews from the web” to local Knowledge Panels, in addition to the “best-of lists and critic reviews features.
Google’s post says:
Whether your site publishes editorial critic reviews, best-of places lists, or aggregates user ratings, this content can be featured in local Knowledge Panels when users are looking for places to go.
The feature will be available on mobile and desktop across the world, and it will bring “aggregated user ratings of up to three review sites to Knowledge Panels.” This applies to places like a restaurant, parks, amusement parks, shops, etc.
How Businesses can Build Impression with Reviews from the Web
To use this feature you will have to use, you will have to:
- List your local business on Google Business
- Implement Review Snippet Markup
- Meet Google’s Criteria to be included in the results
- Add the local business markup
With this new feature, Google will be helping people to get the best places by user generated rating. Therefore you as a local business can use this to grow your traffic.
- Food Business Ideas
- Small Business Ideas For Women in India
- Small Business Ideas for Rural areas in India
- What is Thought Leadership Marketing and How to make a plan for the same?
- What is Display Advertising in Digital Marketing
- What is an eCheck and How Does it Work
- Retail Innovation & The Role of Interactive Retail Experiences in Success
- Latest Technology Blogs by Top Tech Bloggers in India